Friday, November 9, 2012

Professional Photographers


The first photographer I chose was Jim Brandenburg. He is probably my favorite photographer. I loved all of his photos because nature and animal photos are my favorite. He took a lot of photos of wolves that I probably liked the best. I like how he gets so close to all of these animals for photos.
The second photographer I chose was Tim Seaver. He has a lot of great nature photos also. I like nature photos because I feel like I can relate to those the most. He's taken great photos of canyons and parks. All of his photos are really sharp.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to have seen you write a bit more about each photographers work-maybe where they shoot, what are some of the other subjects they use and a brief history. Great examples and that wolf one is one of my very favorites.

    ReplyDelete