Monday, November 26, 2012

CD- Blues Boys

 Front cover
 Inside cover
Back cover

In photography, each student picked a type of music to make cd covers for. I picked blues. I used guitars and musical notes for my pictures because I had no idea what else to take pictures of. I think the covers turned out pretty good but the first cover doesnt really match the rest and the blue font might be a little hard to read. Also the last picture isnt the greatest because I was just in a hurry to finish the project up.

1 comment:

  1. Knowing the music style, I'd say the front cover and color choie there is really good and my favorite. You're right, the center on is hard to read. The back is a good design and I wonder if the grey/blue color from the front would be a better text color?

    ReplyDelete