Monday, October 22, 2012

Patterns all around.

 This is a picture of my brother's old wood shed at the house that he bought. The main subject in this photo is the fence posts. I really like the dark red color of the siding and how it sticks out so well.
Shutter speed: 1/125
Aperture: f/ 3.2
ISO: 80
Focal length: 5.6 mm
Flash: OFF
 This is a picture of an old rope that I noticed lying on the ground.
Shutter speed: 1/100
Aperture: f/ 5.6
ISO: 140
Focal length: 50 mm
Flash: OFF
 This is a picture of an old concrete silo which is also at the house that my brother bought. I love this picture because the pattern of the steps leads you right to the center of the top of the silo.
Shutter speed: 1/125
Aperture: f/ 3.2
ISO: 400
Focal length: 5.6 mm
Flash: OFF
 This is just a close up of a nail on the siding. I edited this photo a bit to make the blacks darker.
Shutter speed: 1/200
Aperture: f/ 5.1
ISO: 80
Focal length: 31.8 mm
Flash: OFF
For this picture I zoomed in close to the red siding on the wood shed. I thought it would make a good pattern.
Shutter speed: 1/100
Aperture: f/ 4.2
ISO: 80
Focal length: 15.1 mm
Flash: OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment