Monday, October 8, 2012

A day in the Arboretum

I love all the different shapes and colors in this picture, I think it turned out to be a really good picture.
Shutter speed: 1/100
Aperture: f/4.5
ISO: 400
Focal length: 18.6 mm
Flash: OFF
I like how dark the tree trunks look in this picture and how you can still tell the river is in the background.
Shutter speed: 1/200
Aperture: f/4.0
ISO: 400
Focal length: 12.6 mm
Flash: OFF
I think the rocks in this picture really stuck out to me and I like the bridge in the background. I also like the bright red tree on the left side.
Shutter speed: 1/250
Aperture: f/3.1
ISO: 125
Focal length: 4.5 mm
Flash: OFF
This is one of my favorite pictures I took because I like all the colors and shadows in the water and I think it makes a good landscape photo.
Shutter speed: 1/200
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO: 80
Focal length: 7.3 mm
Flash: OFF
This picture turned out nice because the tree looks like it's leaning into the picture and the dark tree really sticks out in the light.
Shutter speed: 1/80
Aperture: f/3.2
ISO: 80
Focal length: 5.1 mm
Flash: OFF
I mainly just like this picture because of the dark trunks against the bright yellow color of the leaves.
Shutter speed: 1/80
Aperture: f/3.2
ISO: 80
Focal length: 5.6 mm
Flash: OFF
I like how you can see somewhat of what's in the water and I love the rocks.
Shutter speed: 1/125
Aperture: f/3.3
ISO: 80
Focal length: 6.2 mm
Flash: OFF
The red in the trees really sticks out in this picture and I like all the rocks.
Shutter speed: 1/400
Aperture: f/4.0
ISO: 40
Focal length: 12.6 mm
Flash: OFF
This is a picture of some tree I found in the Arboretum. I'm not sure why the tree looks like this but I thought it would make a good picture.
Shutter speed: 1/100
Aperture: f/5.1
ISO: 400
Focal length: 31.8 mm
Flash: OFF

This is another of my favorite pictures because of the fog over the rocks and how dark the rocks look and it really makes them stick out.
Shutter speed: 1/400
Aperture: f/5.4
ISO: 400
Focal length: 39.7 mm
Flash: OFF

3 comments:

  1. Be sure to write comments about the pictures-what you like, don't like, why you picked that one etc. Also include the camera info on each shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Favs are the first and last images....nice mood in them both. (and strong compositions.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the one 3rd up from the bottom. I like how the red is with the rock and water.

    ReplyDelete